Medical Search International (MSI) is a premier search firm for the health care industry that specializes in temporary or "Locum Tenens" staffing and permanent placement of physicians and other healthcare professionals. We offer clients and candidates services that promote excellence in healthcare by redefining the recruitment process.
MSI is currently searching for Family Practice and Internal Medicine physicians to work at numerous locations throughout the continental United States for the VA, Indian Health, Bureau of Prisons and Dept. of Defense.
- Board Certified / Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice
- Active State License
- Active DEA
Duties / Responsibilities:
- The contracting individual will serve in an outpatient setting. Outpatient services are provided in the Ambulatory Care Department and at times of need may include working in the Urgent Care Clinic.
- Contractor shall provide care for patients of all ages, children, adolescents, and adults conducted in the Ambulatory Care Department, in a competent and professional manner assigned by the Chief Medical Officer or Clinical Director who will provide Technical Direction.
- Contractor is expected to provide services at dates and times assigned by Chief Medical Officer - Monday through Friday between 0800 and 1630 hours. The contractor must take a 30 minute lunch break.
- Weeknight and Weekend Call may be required depending on which location you are working at.
- Immediately upon successful credentialing
Length of Assignments:
- 3 months up to 1 year, with options to extend the assignment.
If you have any interest and availability, please feel free to contact Marc Goldberg at 973-301-2100 ext. 802 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Medical Search International is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.