We are helping an established facility in Texas that is currently in search of an internal medicine physician for locum tenens assistance. As the covering physician, you should be comfortable with chronic disease and pain management. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 9am to 3pm, no call, and you will see 15-25 patients per day on average. You should have a current TX license in hand. Board certification is not required for this assignment; all interested parties are encouraged to apply.
If you are interested in this assignment or would like to be part of a future locum tenens opportunity, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they can match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Monday-Friday 9am-3pm
- No call
- TX license in hand required
- 15-25 patients per day
- Chronic disease and pain management experience required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing