There is a new internal medicine opportunity now available in Oregon. You must be comfortable with a behavioral health an addiction recovery setting. Your assignment schedule will be 2 weekdays and 3 weekends per month. No procedures or admitting patients will be required. Covering psychiatrist will see 8-15 consults per day. Patients stay for an average of 15-60 days for behavioral reasons or 3-15 for addiction recovery. All drugs for behavior and addiction will be prescribed by Psychiatrists. As the covering physician, you must be local and be board certified or board eligible.
CompHealth recruiters work closely with all types of facilities from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics. Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Behavioral health an addiction recovery setting
- 2 weekdays and 3 weekends per month
- 8-15 patients per day
- No specific procedures required
- Psychiatrists handle medication for behavior and addiction
- Local strongly preferred
- BC or BE
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing