We are helping an established facility in costal Oregon that is currently in search of an internal medicine physician for locum tenens assistance. As the covering physician, you should be comfortable with a rural small town facility, and be able to use an EMR system for charting. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday, working four days per week from 8:00am to 5:00pm - exact day off to be determined and no call will be required. You will see 14 outpatients per day on average. You should be board certified.
CompHealth recruiters work closely with all types of facilities from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics. Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- 100% outpatient
- Four days per week, Monday-Friday
- Board certification required
- 8:00am to 5:00pm, no call
- Excellent temp-to-perm opportunity
- 14 patients per day
- EMR charting
- BC required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing