We are assisting an Ohio-based facility that is currently seeking a family medicine or internal medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage for their growing facility. Your assignment schedule is Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, but will be flexible and will not require call. You will see 20 patients per day on average. As the covering physician, you must be board certified. Your assignment requirements include EMR charting, and working with pediatric to geriatric patients. The ideal physician has an active OH license in hand.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing. With the largest client network nationwide, we have opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth will find the right job in the right location for you.
- 100% outpatient setting
- Flexible schedule or Monday-Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Approximately 20 patients per day
- EMR charting
- Pediatric to geriatric patients
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing