A small practice in a quiet neighborhood in western Massachusetts seeks a locum tenens internal medicine or family practice physician to provide coverage for their clinic as soon as possible. The practice is open Monday through Thursday from 8am to 6pm and Friday from 8am to 5pm. The ideal candidate has an active MA license, is board certified or board eligible, and is able to use EMR charting programs. Each physician sees an average of 18 adult patients per day.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to learn about and be connected with a variety of assignments to choose from - with the length, location, and level of pay you're looking for.
- Monday-Thursday 8am-6pm and Friday 8am-5pm
- No call
- 18 patients per day
- EMR charting
- BC or BE required
- Outpatient only
- MA license in hand required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing