A Maryland facility is looking for long term coverage of an adult outpatient population just outside Washington DC. The schedule is Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm. No call or weekends are associated with this position. You need an active Maryland license and be board certified in family medicine or internal medicine.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more information on this assignment and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
- Adult outpatient population
- Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm
- No call or weekends
- Facility is within 20 miles of Washington DC
- BC or BE
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing