CompHealth is currently assisting an outpatient clinic in Indiana to find a family practice physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Physician will have a schedule of Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm and will see approximately 20-25 patients per day. Patient population consists of pediatrics to geriatrics and EMR charting is used. Physician must be board certified or board eligible (within 2 years of residency completion) and have current BLS certification.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment. CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- 100% outpatient primary care
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- No required procedures
- Approximately 20-25 patients per day
- EMR charting
- Board certification or eligibility (within 2 years of residency completion) required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing