An exciting locum tenens primary care physician opportunity is now available in Indiana. Ideal physician has an active IN license in hand. Assignment schedule is Monday through Thursday, two weeks per month with a 1:4 call. They are looking for a physician who can make a three to six month commitment. You will see 15 to 18 patients per day in long term care facilities. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible within five years of training. IM, FM, geriatricians, and med/peds are welcome to apply.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Immediate need
- Long term care facility
- IM, FM, geriatricians, or med/peds welcome
- Two weeks per month, Monday through Thursday
- three to six month commitment
- 15 to 18 patients per day average
- BC or BE within five years of training
- IN license needed
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing