A government facility in Arizona is in need of an internal medicine physician for locum tenens coverage. Assignment schedule is Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm with no call. The physician will see 12-15 patients per day. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current DEA, BLS, and ACLS.
Any active state license is accepted at government health facilities across the country. CompHealth recruiters work closely with government organizations to fill their locum staffing needs with quality professionals. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to discuss this and many other rewarding opportunities that are available.
- Adult outpatient work
- Board certification or eligibility in internal medicine required
- 12-15 patients per day
- BLS and ACLS required
- DEA required
- Any state license accepted
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing