Medical Director - Long Term Care Facilities – Northeastern, West Virginia
One of the nation's leading and respected rehabilitation, sub-acute/specialty, and long term care provider (now in 45 states) seeks Geriatricians, Internists, or Family Medicine physicians for two of its Long Term Care centers in Northeastern, WV.
- Practice in a beautiful Long Term and Transitional Care facilities
- Lead and work closely with Nurse Practitioners, Physical, Occupational, and Speech therapists as well as other key professionals in evaluating and providing care to patients
- Duties include history and physical examinations and providing inpatient medical care
- Sub-specialists are available for consults
- Transitional Care patients average length of stay is approximately two to three weeks
- Approximate 40 hour work week and excellent call schedule provide great work/life balance
- The facilities are beautifully decorated and offer a wide selection of amenities to make the patient's stay more comfortable and enjoyable
You will love living in the Berkley County area of West Virginia. Beautiful homes, strong schools, and a low cost of living add to the appeal of the area. Take advantage of all of the cultural and outdoor activities West Virginia and Northwestern, Maryland are known for. When you want to enjoy all of the amenities of the city, both Baltimore and Washington, D.C. are just two hours away.
I invite you to consider this exceptional opportunity where you can provide outstanding care and make a difference in your patient's quality of life while enjoying an excellent balance between your home life and work.
Interested candidates please contact:
Vice President of Recruiting
Please reference Position ID 160970 when responding.
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.