We are assisting a university affiliated hospital with the recruitment of an additional provider:
- New physician will have an office on the hospital campus with support staff and management in place.
- Schedule is M-F, ramping up to an average of 20-25 patients per day, with an optional teaching component.
- 25 bed critical access hospital averages 7-10 inpatients per day, and has 24/7 ER coverage.
- Physicians take their own call during the week, and rotate weekend call on a 1 in 5 basis.
- Collegial and comprehensive medical staff includes onsite and visiting physicians from West Virginia University.
- University hospital offers a base salary, bonus potential, and robust benefits package including student loan repayment.
Community of about 6,000 offers good schools including a community college, and outstanding 4 season recreational options. Located close to the MD, VA, and PA state lines, Washington and Pittsburgh are within approximately 2 1/2 hours.
Contact: Neal Fenster