Internal Medicine - Traditional - 25 miles South of Fayetteville, WV
A long standing, well respected private practice is seeking to add an Internist to its staff.
- Join a busy, traditional primary care practice.
- Services this clinic offers include full lab, X-ray services, ultrasounds, echocardiolograms, Holter monitoring, full bone densitometry and complete pulmonary functions testing.
- Join a team of dedicated, caring physicians.
- Salary is very competitive and also offers a productivity bonus.
- Earnings potential is high.
- Compensation package includes benefits and other incentives.
- Thisgeneral hospital located in southern West Virginia's leading medical center, has served the city and surrounding counties since 1921.
- Located approximately 25 miles south of Fayetteville, WV; 50 miles west of Lewisburg, WV; 50 miles north of Bluefield, WV; and 55 miles southeast of Charleston, WV.
The county is the hub for retail facilities, financial resources and medical services for southern West Virginia, serving a market area of seven counties. Tamarack, the state's premier showcase for fine arts, handcrafts and Appalachian cuisine, is located in Beckley. Wild, wonderful West Virginia is a paradise for the outdoor enthusiast. Thousands of tourists visit southern West Virginia each year to challenge the whitewater of the New, Gauley and Greenbrier Rivers. Twenty-two guide companies operate on the rivers. New River Gorge, the state's most popular outdoor recreation destination, is located just minutes from Beckley.
Contact: Neal Fenster