Medical Director - Long Term Care Facilities – Central, West Virginia
One of the nation's leading and respected rehabilitation, sub-acute/specialty, and long term care provider (now in 45 states) seeks Geriatricians, Internists, or Family Medicine physicians for two of its Long Term Care centers in Central West Virginia.
- Practice in a beautiful Long Term and Transitional Care facilities
- Lead and work closely with Nurse Practitioners, Physical, Occupational, and Speech therapists as well as other key professionals in evaluating and providing care to patients
- Duties include history and physical examinations and providing inpatient medical care
- Sub-specialists are available for consults
- Transitional Care patients average length of stay is approximately two to three weeks
- Approximate 40 hour work week and excellent call schedule provide great work/life balance
- The facilities are beautifully decorated and offer a wide selection of amenities to make the patient's stay more comfortable and enjoyable
The Dunbar/Charleston area of West Virginia offers beautiful homes, strong schools, and a low cost of living. Take advantage of all of the cultural and outdoor activities West Virginia is known for. Three main highways cross through the area allowing a morning’s drive to a number of major cities in a several state area.
I invite you to consider this exceptional opportunity where you can provide outstanding care and make a difference in your patient's quality of life while enjoying an excellent balance between your home life and work.
Interested candidates please contact:
Vice President of Recruiting
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.