Yakima Valley is comprised of nearly 250,000 residents that enjoy over 300 days of sunshine per year. This area is known for its outdoor opportunities, featuring Orchards, Wineries, Cascade Mountains, Streams, Lakes, River Canyons, Gorges A growing economy, affordable housing, several medical facilities, and numerous educational opportunities, provide for an great quality of life for you and your family.
Join an Established Practice in Sunny Yakima Washington
- Open due to excessive wait times
- Outpatient only
- Teaching and mentoring opportunities available
- Experience ideal, but not required
- Spanish speaking skills is a plus
ABMS/AOA Board Certification or Qualified with Certification in Process is Required
Compensation – commensurate with experience
- Salary and Benefits
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- CME expenses
- Relocation assistance
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters. Thank you.