CompHealth is currently assisting a multi-specialty group in Virginia with their search for an internal medicine associate program director. The facility needs an additional physician to help lead the program and teach residents. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm and the incoming physician will see 15 to 20 outpatients per day on average. Your practice will be 50 percent administrative and 50 percent clinical. You will work with a great group of inpatient and outpatient faculty and directors. You must be board certified in internal medicine or geriatric medicine. You will need a VA medical license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one if necessary. J1 visa candidates are welcome.
You'll be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance. You'll also receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and vacation.
You will enjoy living in this southern Virginia Town. It's near the border of Virginia and North Carolina, and you'll be close to Greensboro and the Durham-Raleigh areas.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right internal medicine job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Roger McKenzie directly at 203.663.9408 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Outpatient only, 15-20 per day
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
- 50 percent administrative, 50 percent clinical
- Well-known and respected organization
- J1 visa holders welcome
- A sign-on and relocation assistance
- CME time and vacation
- Life insurance, health benefits, and malpractice insurance
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you