An internal medicine opportunity is now available at a hospital in Virginia. The community has growing demand, and the facility is reviewing experienced candidates to hire. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 7:30am to 5:00pm with 1:6 call. The initial call is taken by nurses, so yours will be minimal. You can see 12 to 26 patients per day depending on your experience level. You will work with a brilliant group of advanced practice providers and other internal medicine physicians. Eligible candidates are board certified or board eligible. You will need a Virginia medical license. If you do not currently hold a license in VA, CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application.
This position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, and PCQIP bonuses. You will also receive medical education debt assistance, malpractice insurance with tail coverage, health benefits, 22 days of PTO, short term and long term disability, 10 days of CME time with a $5,500 stipend, a 401K and 403B retirement package with a four percent match, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living and working in this is a beautiful Virginia location toward the southern end of the Chesapeake Bay. You'll be able to vacation on the beaches of Virginia or North Carolina whenever you choose. Virginia has historic charm and some of the best universities in the country. You'll love calling it home.
Having someone to support you before, during, and after you start your new job makes all the difference. Your CompHealth consultant will take stress off your plate, and get you a new internal medicine job that you will love.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Arthur Moran directly at 203.663.9358 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monday-Friday, 7:30am-5:00pm with 1:6 call
- 12 to 26 patients per day, DOE
- Acute illness and chronic ailments
- BC or BE within 3 years of training
- 22 days' PTO, 10 days' CME with a $5,500 stipend
- 401K and 403B, 4 percent match
- A sign-on and relocation assistance
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you