Outpatient Internal Medicine Opportunity in Richmond, VA
Opportunity Features Include:
- 100% outpatient
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Model
- Family friendly office hours of 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday
- Call 1:5
- X-Ray, EKG, Spirometer, HGB A1C, Diabetes, Cholesterol, and Urinalysis equipment on site
- Established patient panel with strong ties to the community and a diverse patient population
- BC/E Internal Medicine
- Must be comfortable serving as a collaborating physician for NPs
- Competitive base salary and productivity incentive
- Additional $30,000 PCP quality incentive program
- Generous paid vacation time & sick time
- Loan Assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage (and for family)
- Multiple options for tax and income deferred retirement savings
- Liability insurance
- CME Allowance
Richmond is a progressive city with a vibrant economy. Rated top 10 cities for hospital care -by HealthGrades and it features top rated schools and excellent home values. Washington D.C., the Blue Ridge Mountains, and the Atlantic coast are within two hours drive!
- Experience world-class arts - Richmond Ballet, Richmond Symphony, Virginia Opera, Broadway musicals, Virginia Museum of Fine Arts and Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden.
- Come see the American Civil War Center, the first museum to combine the Union, Confederate and African American stories of the Civil War into a national context.
- Navigate Class III and IV rapids through the only downtown urban setting on the historic James River -sign up for awesome whitewater rafting tours, kayaking and canoe trips! as well enjoy swimming, boating, and fishing.
- Award winning golf courses, thriving historic downtown, galleries, restaurants and fashionable retail galore!
If you or a colleague you may know are interested in learning more about this excellent professional opportunity please contact me at your earliest convenience.
Find out more today!
Call (305) 567-0852
Text (786) 703-3078