Primary Care opportunity in Southwestern Virginia
- Lifestyle practice in family-focused community.
- Group currently consists of 1 IM, 1 FP and 1 NP
- Well-established independent primary care practice located on hospital campus is adding an additional provider.
- No night hospital call
- No weekend admissions
- Physician would be responsible for their own patients during the daytime.
- Hospitalist group provides nighttime coverage and weekend admission support.
- Immediate patient base due to upcoming transition of busy provider to hospitalist group.
- Ideal candidate will be Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with experience in inpatient medicine.
- Healthy work environment
- Lab and X-ray on site.
- Income guarantee provided by hospital along with options for Student Loan repayment, sign-on bonus, and relocation.
- Options available for medical education with local medical school and primary care residency program
- Opportunity located in Southwestern Virginia
Contact: Neal Fenster