Seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to work in a beautiful resort area of Vermont.
Small by 'city' standards, this Vermont community is big on personality with a generous, kind touch. You'll be blown away by the natural beauty that surrounds the area from rich mountain views to stunning sunsets on the lake.
You'll be even more taken with the folks that call this area home. From shopkeepers to restaurant and cafe owners just about everyone you meet will go out of their way to make you feel special.
For further details about this and other Primary Care opportunities that CompHealth represents, please contact Arthur Moran directly at 203-663-9358 or email your CV and references to email@example.com - job#2110508.
- Maintain quality patient care at 18-22 ppd
- Monday - Friday schedule; phone call only
- Board eligible, board certified, residents welcome
- Mid-level support staff
- Comprehensive benefits package
- $20,000 sign-on bonus
- Possible loan repayment
- Malpractice with tail
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you