Enjoy a healthy balance between work and personal lifestyle in this quaint New England Village that loves festivals.
The four-season natural beauty of the area is apparent daily in the serene woodlands, crystal-clear streams and rivers and delightful mountain scenery.
For more information, contact Theresa O'Neill directly at 203-663-9338 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Outpatient position
- Work 4,10-hour days
- Phone call 1 or 2 times a month
- Very competitive compensation based on experience
- Downtown shops satisfy every interest including art, home accessories, gifts, vintage collectibles, books, toys, clothing and Vermont products
- Dine at restaurants with menu selections offering everything from pizza to filet mignon
- Enjoy what many consider the finest trout fishing in the U.S.
- 45 minutes from Burlington VT, 1 hour from Montpelier and Rutland, VT
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you