Internal Medicine Outpatient need in Abileen, TX
- Abilene, Texas offers a high quality of life both professionally and personally
- 2 BC/BE Internal Medicine physician(s) needed to practice at the largest regional medical center within 150 mile radius. Practicing and experienced physicians as well as residents will be considered. Client is only considering candidates with Texas licensure. Relocation, marketing, sign-on bonus and stipend can be offered.
- Employment or solo opportunityavailable
- Attractiveyearly salary + lucrative incentive program (at least $240K the first year!)
- Hospitalist program will cover all hospital admissions for these employedphysicians!!!
- Sign-on bonus (up to $25K) and relocation assistance (up to $15K)
- Marketing and the potential for monthly stipend final 12 months of training (up to $2K/month)
- Full benefit package and TX License. Fee Assistance (up to $2K) and Malpractice Coverage
- Call for this group is 1:4 (no hospital coverage)
Abilene, Texas is a regional center of higher education and the Arts. Population is 119K in town with over 400K draw. The people distinguish themselves as being warm, friendly and open to accepting new people and ideas. It is a charming, safe community and a fine place to raise a family.
Hendrick Health System in Abilene, Texas serves as the hub for healthcare services in the Texas Midwest. Founded in 1924, it is now licensed for 522 beds and offers a broad spectrum of services ranging from prenatal and birthing services to retirement living and hospice care. You will find most medical and surgical specialists are on staff to assist in the care of your patients.
Contact: Neal Fenster