Fort Worth was recently voted as one of the friendliest cities in America. The “City of Cowboys & Culture” is the 17th-largest city in the United States and part of the No. 1 tourist destination in Texas, welcoming 6.5 million visitors annually. Fort Worth is comprised of seven primary entertainment districts each offering distinct dining, shopping, entertainment and cultural amenities. In only a few days you can enjoy a range of experiences: from NASCAR racing to rodeos, world-class museums to cowboy cuisine, boutique shopping to a Top 5 zoo, biking to horseback riding.
Once home to cowboys, cattlemen and outlaws, today the Stockyards National Historic District is one of the most popular attractions in Texas. Day and night, visitors come to the Stockyards to get a taste of the true American West. Begin your journey on Exchange Avenue, where the weathered brick streets are lined with historic buildings, restaurants, shops, saloons and other attractions.
Enjoy an average of 245 days of sunshine and have access to dozen of city parks in and around Dallas/Fort Worth, more than 12 large lakes in driving distance, champion golf courses, and dozens of restaurants and shops. Also known for its arts scene the city offers concert venues, off-Broadway shows, museums and galleries.
The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- Texas Health Huguley Hospital is a 233 bed state of the art acute care hospital
- No codes, the ED and Intensivist will handle procedures related to codes.
- No call environment
- No procedures required
- Open ICU with 24/7 Intensivist on staff and excellent sub-specialty backup
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance
- Relocation Allowance
- RVU and annual quality bonuses
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- Internal Medicine trained physicians only
- H1b eligible hospital
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
Texas Health Huguley has been highly awarded over the years. Below are just a few of their most recent awards.
- Most Recently received Emergency Center of Excellence for the 2nd time
- Texas Health Huguley’s Workforce Recognized for Employee Engagement Excellence
- Texas Health Huguley Awarded “A” in Patient Safety FiveTimes
- The Leapfrog Group Awards Texas Health Huguley Top Safety Grade Again
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.