Corsicana (Navarro Regional Hospital), a historic Texas community with a strong 162-bed hospital just an hour southeast of Dallas is looking for an Internist to join an employed practice. Hospitalist program in place so opportunity exists for outpatient only practice.
- Community of 26,000 with a service area of 50,000 and only one hospital
- Ample office space available in a recently built medical office building adjacent to the hospital.
- Public/private education for pre-K thru 12th grade, plus a 4-year public university and a 2-year college
Navarro Regional is offering a competitive recruitment package that may include:
- Base Salary with potential for incentive compensation
- Sign-on and/or Commencement Bonuses
- Relocation, as well as Marketing and CME expenses for first year
- Medical Education Stipend if currently in training
- Medical Education Loan Repayment Assistance, or
Remember, Texas is a TORT REFORM state and has NO PERSONAL INCOME TAX!!!