Internal Medicine - Outpatient need in Nashville, TN Area
- Private Practice - seven member IM group with five hospitalists and two family practitioners.
- Established group serving Nashville's eastern suburb.
- Practice call rotation: weekend - 1:10 limited to practice call only, phone.
- Utilize established hospitalist program (part of the group).
- Average number of patients seen per IM physician - 20-25 office visits.
- Very modern office space equipped with EMR and diagnostic equipment to facilitate patient care.
- Main practice located at Summit Medical Center, forming new satellite in nearby Mt. Juliet, home to Del Webb's newest retirement community.
- Highly efficient practice management helping the physicians to concentrate on patient care.
- Excellent earning potential. Financial package to be offered by the group and with HCA supplementing (sign-on, relocation, marketing).
- Partnership Track offered (time frame dependent on performance).
Nashville- a thriving metropolitan city of 600,000 population; MSA of 1.6 million residents.The city repeatedly recognized as one of the country's top cities for business and future growth - Forbes & Kiplinger's magazine's vote - Nashville #1 Smart Place to Live Rating, citing:"They have affordable homes, mild climate and phenomenal entertainment!"Noted as the "Athens of the South,"offering superior educational institutions and cultural amenities.
Contact: Neal Fenster