Southern Tennessee Hospital Employed IM Outpatient position
- Our clients Medical Center is offering an employment opportunity to assume an existing solo practice that serves the Southeast portion of Franklin County.
- The clinic has been serving the area for twenty four years.
- With a Hospitalist program in place, you are afforded the option of a 100% outpatient practice or providing inpatient care should you desire.
- Average volume will be 15 to 20 patients per day.
- The client is offering a highly competitive salary, full benefits, vacation, CME, relocation and sign on bonus. Student loan assistance is also available.
- Enjoy beautiful lakeside living only 90 minutes from Nashville and just over an hour to Chattanooga.
- Our clients Medical Center, in conjunction with its sister campus, Emerald-Hodgson Hospital, is a 152-bed acute care and 46-bed skilled care facility.
- The hospital is Joint Commission-accredited and serves south-central
Tennessee. They are conveniently located in southern Tennessee. Three major metropolitan areas (Huntsville, Chattanooga and Nashville) are within convenient driving distance, each offering a host of cultural, recreational and entertainment activities. The community features top-rated schools, both public and private. The economy is strong and growing steadily, thanks to major employers such as Nissan, Shaw Carpets and Arnold Engineering. Within a short distance is The University of the South, located on a beautiful 10,000-acre campus atop the Cumberland Plateau in Sewanee, Tennessee. The area around Winchester was once used extensively by Native Americans as a hunting and fishing territory. Archaeological excavations in the region have uncovered numerous artifacts and sites.
Contact: Neal Fenster