We are seeking a qualified Internal Medicine Physician for an immediate opening. We are committed to providing patient-centered care that recognizes a patient’s physical, psychological and social well-being. We provide a variety of services to meet the growing health needs of the diverse communities we serve.
Our client offers the following benefits:
- $170,000 and up depending on experience
- Full Benefits (Healthcare / Dental / Vision)
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage Paid
- $10k Provider Incentive Bonus
- 403b with employer match
- 6 days for CME with $1500 reimbursement
- 39 Days PTO (15 vacation, 5 sick, 6 CME, 13 Holidays)
- All Licenses, Prescriptive Authority Certifications, and Professional Organization fees paid.
As an Internal Medicine Physician you will be responsible for planning and implementation of the primary care service delivery to patients per health care plan and written protocols. Provide primary, secondary and tertiary care, including counseling and referral within multidisciplinary team.
Additional responsibilities for the Internal Medicine Physician include:
- M-F 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Will consider 8:00 am to 7:00 pm 4 day work week
- Call Scheduled 1:12
- Average 22 patients a day
- Ages 18 and up
We are looking for dedicated and professional Internal Medicine Physician who is committed to providing exceptional patient care and service. It is also important that you are highly organized and that you demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Specific qualifications for the Internal Medicine Physician role include:
- Current South Carolina medical license required
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine required
- J-1 Visa Considered
PLEASE NOTE: If you have held any of the positions below, have any of the skills or experience listed below you may be a good fit for this position.
- Primary Care
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Doctor
send updated resume to Resume@theAcuityTeam.com