We are seeking a qualified Internal Medicine Physician for an immediate opening. Our Client's mission is to promote the health of our community by working in partnership with patients, providers and other organizations to improve access and eliminate disparities.
Our client offers the following benefits:
- $150,000 to $170,000 depending on experience
- Eligible for loan repayment through NHSC
- Additional loan repayment of $75,000 through AHEC
- 10 weeks of PTO
- Productivity bonus available
- 403b with 4% match
- Full benefits (health, vision, dental)
- Malpractice insurance paid
- 5 days CME's with $2800 reimbursement
- relocation assistance available
- Opportunity to teach
As an Internal Medicine Physician you will be responsible for care planning and implementation of the primary care service delivery to patients per health care plan and written protocols. Provide primary, secondary and tertiary care, including counseling and referral within multidisciplinary team.
Additional responsibilities for the Internal Medicine Physician include:
- Monday through Friday 8am to 5 pm
- Full support staff
- Call by phone 1:6
- 25-28 patients a day
We are looking for dedicated and professional Internal Medicine Physician who is committed to providing exceptional patient care and service. It is also important that you are highly organized and that you demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Specific qualifications for the Internal Medicine Physician role include:
- Current South Carolina medical license required
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine required
PLEASE NOTE: If you have held any of the positions below, have any of the skills or experience listed below you may be a good fit for this position.
- Primary Care
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Doctor
send updated resume to Resume@theAcuityTeam.com