Our client is a well-established and growing metropolitan health care system, includiing leading-edge community hospitals and a strong network of outpatient centers and primary care physicians. The network upholds a long-standing tradition of bringing advanced medicine and personal care to the many communities it serves.
This opening is for an internal medicine office practice, across the street from the hospital campus, where the new physician would be the solo physician. There is a call group for coverage and there would be teaching of internal medicine residents.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. We work with thousands of respected health care facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the health care communities they serve.
For more information, please contact Julia Levy directly at 203-663-9347 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Physicians holding a PA license preferred as the need is NOW
- Work in office-based, outpatient Internal Medicine with some flexibility in work hours
- Be part of a well-established and growing network of medical practices and hospitals
- Familiarity with EMR, especially Allscripts is a big plus
- Due to urgent need, only currently practicing physicians from Pennsylvania or neighboring states will be considered
- Multilingual physicians a big plus
- Academically affiliated practice; precept if you choose
- Very competitive starting base salary
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you