Large 250+ bed tertiary care referral and teaching hospital located in Sayre, PA is seeking to add a new BE/BC Internal Medicine physician due to increased volumes. The selected candidate will be patient-centered and team-oriented.
- Join this established, traditional medical practice with a strong patient base!
- Twelve weeks of in-patient work per year, with an option for more. Opportunity to work in the nursing home if desired.
- Stable department with several physicians having longevity of 10+ years.
- All avenues of Internal Medicine available; no limits on out-patient, in-patient, nursing home, and/or teaching.
- Collegial working environment treating patients who truly appreciate the care they receive.
- Large multi-specialty group with referral base.
The section of Internal Medicine offers comprehensive services for the diagnosis and treatment of medical disorders. Services include comprehensive health assessment examinations, executive physical examinations, evaluation of multiple organ system disorders, and early detection and prevention of disease. Consultations are encouraged. A Residency Program in Internal Medicine is offered.
- Employed position offering a competitive salary and full benefits!
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- CME time: 2 weeks plus $3,400 CME allowance
In this beautiful area where travelers weave in and out of Pennsylvania and New York and the Susquehanna River meanders by, the quaint valley offers a peaceful backdrop to a series of close-knit communities. Midway between Corning and Binghamton, this area provides close proximity to cities and to the lush Finger Lakes region for weekend relaxation. Nearby colleges, universities and Fortune 500 companies provide employment for spouses, and there is plenty of affordable housing in safe, close-knit communities. Local airport flies directly to Detroit, Philadelphia, Chicago and Orlando! Located in close proximity to several cities for easy weekend getaways!
- Syracuse (2 hr drive)
- Rochester (2 hr drive)
- Philadelphia (3 1/2 hr drive)
- NYC (4 hr drive)
- Boston (6 hr drive)