Outpatient Internal Medicine Opportunity - Salem, OREGON
Our client is seeking a full time BC/BE Internist to join their busy and growing practice. This is a full time opportunity offering partnership. Further highlights of this opportunity includes:
- Full-time permanent (4.5 day work week)
- Partnership opportunity after one year
- Outpatient Only..Hospitalist team in place
- Internal medicine physicians can expect to see 20-24 patients a day in the outpatient practice
- Excellent benefit package for physician and family, paid relocation, sign on bonus and more!
Salem is located midway between Portland and Eugene in the middle of the Willamette Valley, a 100 mile long lowland between the Cascade Mountains and the Lower Coast Range. Because of its proximity to Portland, its outstanding outdoor recreation, and the addition of high technology industries, the city enjoys steady growth. You will find vibrant scenery at every turn in Salem. Many who live in the area do so because of its family-friendly ambiance and easy commute to the Portland area. With mountains and the Oregon coast to the west, mountains and lakes to the east, an abundance of rivers surrounding it and one of the region?s largest city is an hour north, the city offers something for everyone.
For immediate consideration, apply today!
Contact: Neal Fenster