This Medical Center in western Oregon is seeking an experienced BC/BE Internist for their established Hospitalist program. Candidates must have skill set to round in critical care areas as the hospital is a Chest Pain Accredited Center. Prefer for the new hospitalist to perform procedures, and ED will run codes.
Centrally located for an easy drive to the Oregon coast or the Cascade mountains with popular ski resorts, hiking, fishing, and more.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Please contact Romy Stall at direct #954.837.2733 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine
- Stable and secure hospital employed position
- Procedures preferred, but not a must
- Join established Hospitalist program
- Competitive salary and bonus incentives
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance
- Block schedule 7on/7off 7pm-7am
- Low cost of living and highly rated community in the US for quality of life for families