Internal Medicine need in Coos Bay, OR
Join 50+ physician-cooperative that provides ancillary services to run your practice. Includes accounting, administration, billing, collections, transcription, medical records, lab, x-ray, CT, MRI and in-house day surgery.
- Partnership in two years
- No out of pocket buy-in
- Work in clinic with 10 other internal medicine physicians.
- See 18 to 25 patients per day.
- Practice in the Pacific Northwest where your colleagues are earning above the 95th percentile
- Group is looking for an internal medicine physician for a traditional IP/OP setting in Coos Bay.
- 1:10 call schedule. Hospitalist program takes over after 9PM. No need to go to hospital at night.
- Admit to 132-bed hospital JCAHO Accredited
- Guarantee in $240K-$250K range with full benefit package.
Coos Bay is the County seat and is nestled in a beautiful valley. Set between the I-5 corridor and the Pacific Ocean along the beautiful Coquille River. Ranked one of 10 Best Small towns to live.
Contact: Neal Fenster