Northern Oregon is actively recruiting a BC/BE Internist
Our client in northern Oregon is actively recruiting a BC/BE Internist to join a practice as a full-time employee or to job share.
- Outpatient practice with 1:7 phone call; patients are followed in the medical center by hospitalists
- Competitive salary enhanced by an attractive benefits package
- Salary range is $170K plus depending on experience with a guarantee for 18 months and earning potential over $220K
- Partnership offered after two years with a buy in of $1
- Average Patient census: 15-20 per day to earn guarantee
- Work weekdays 8-5 and telephone call -evenings and weekends
- Board certification and/or eligibility required and Oregon State license required to practice
The Corvallis area is a comfortable place to live with an abundance of outdoor activities, outstanding school systems and is an excellent place to raise a family. Corvallis is a picturesque university town offering abundant outdoor recreation opportunities, cultural events and activities, and superb schools. They are located about an hour from Salem and 2 1/2 hours from Portland.
Contact: Neal Fenster