The Team - The Hospital
This 167- bed community hospital offers inpatient and outpatient treatment, specialty services, health education and more. Partnering with Pacific University and Oregon Health Sciences University, the facility contains a department of nuclear medicine, cardiac intensive care unit, special skilled nursing ward for rehabilitation of long-term injuries, obstetrics unit, department of orthopedics, department of neurology and emergency care.
Work with a physician centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- Join this 8 physician team of dedicated Hospitalists & focus your skills – on elevating the team in delivering patient-centered, quality care
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance
- Hospitalist team currently rotates nights; physicians interested in full time nocturnist work are welcome to apply
- Use your expertise in hospital medicine to make the patient experience & core measures outstanding in this quality driven environment
- Open ICU; No procedures required
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- To illustrate the utmost confidence in your success, a competitive salary, WRVU-based productivity plan and complete benefits package are in place – the only thing missing is you!
Location & Lifestyle
Just 30 minutes from Portland, visit the Chamber's website and find out more about what Oregon travel has to offer here.
- Hillsboro is an uptown, well-planned, and growing community. This safe and affordable community offers a strong, diverse economic base, and is home to many high-technology companies, such as Intel.
- Hillsboro’s downtown is a unique blend of old and new with places to shop, dine and play, including the new Venetian Theatre and Bistro, antique stores and the Sequoia Art Gallery. Main Street still has an old-fashioned feel that makes it perfect for a leisurely stroll.
- The community boasts more than 1,500 acres of park land, an array of recreational facilities, and a multitude of recreational, educational and cultural programs.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.