CompHealth is currently assisting an Oklahoma hospital with their search for a hospitalist. The facility needs assistance with the high demand from the community. Your schedule will be 7 on, 7 off, with most nights covered by NP rounding in the ICU, but there will no trauma, and ER handles codes. You will see 15 to 18 patients per day on average. You will work closely with advanced practice providers and other hospitalists. You will need to be board certified in internal medicine. This position will require an OK license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one. Current residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
This hospital employed opportunity has a generous compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this southern Oklahoma community that offers great arts, culture, lots of parks and recreational opportunities. You'll have easy access to Mount Scott, which rises 2,500 feet above the plains, providing some of the most breathtaking scenery in the state and a chance to view free-roaming bison, longhorn cattle, white tail deer and elk.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact your personal CompHealth consultant for more information about this position and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact your CompHealth consultant today.
- BCIM experienced hospitalist preferred
- 7 on, 7 off block schedule
- Strong subspecialty support
- 15 to 18 patients per day
- Competitive salary in the Mid $200K's range
- Full benefits including health, dental, and life insurance
- Sign-on bonus and CME plus stipend
- Relocation package
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you