Oklahoma City has an abundance of the arts, quality health care, excellence in education and more. And Oklahoma City does it without high costs, energy shortages, and smog or traffic congestion.
- Seeking physician interested in hospital employment in an outpatient clinic
- Outpatient practice setting, physicians do not admit or follow their patients in the hospital
- Share office space with one other Internist on the hospital campus located in metro Oklahoma City
- Opportunity to join a growing employed physician group of over 45 providers
- Board certification or board eligibility with certification in process is required
- Our clientsHospital is a 290-bed facility located in the northwest part of the Oklahoma City Metro AreaDeaconess is accredited by The Joint Commission and the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
Oklahoma City offers everything you look for in a modern metropolitan community- an abundance of the arts, quality health care, excellence in education and more. And it does so without high costs, energy shortages and no smog or traffic congestion. As of summer of 2012 OKC had the lowest unemployment rate in the country for metro areas over 1 million population. Forbes Magazine recently ranked Oklahoma City as 1 of the 5 fastest growing cities in the U.S.It is a distinctly livable city where you can chase your business dreams and still can enjoy a rich quality of life.
Contact: Neal Fenster