Chickasaw Nation Department of Health -
- Full Time
- Hours:Flexible - Clinic hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 18
- Call Schedule: No call
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: Compensation is competitive based on experience $190K - $215K Plus
- Benefits: The benefits package, provided by the employer includes Federal Tort Law liability coverage, medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, 3 weeks annual leave accrued per year, 12 sick days, Cafeteria Plan, 12 holidays per year including employee's birthday, CME Days + $3,000 allowance, license renewal reimbursement, professional society dues up to $700 per fiscal year.
- Additional Info: Chickasaw Nation Medical Center in Ada is a 370,000 square foot state of the art facility which opened in 2010. It is a 72-bed hospital with outpatient clinics. Student loan repayment options are available through the NHSC and the Indian Health Services. Chickasaw Nation Medical Center will be implementing a family medicine residency program in 2018.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.