The nation's leader in house call medicine with 19 years of experience and locations across multiple states currently has a new need in the Akron, Cleveland, Columbus, Toledo and Youngstown, Ohio, Since 1993, it has been providing high-quality, compassionate medical care to home bound patients. Our physicians provide comprehensive medical care from routine exams to complex treatment plans and specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of seniors. It is committed to providing their patients with the highest quality of care so their physicians have access to a full complement of services including in-home laboratory services, EKG's, echocardiograms, ultrasounds, vascular studies, Holter monitors and x-rays.
- Providers have a quality work/life balance that is difficult to achieve in a typical office-based practice.
- See patients Monday thru Friday, from 8:30 am - 5:00 pm.
- With a patient volume of 9-10 per day, they are able to spend more quality one-on-one time with patients.
- Enjoyno weekends and no hospital rounds.
- Competitive salary full-time in the $170K plus range depending on experience, paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage, a comprehensive benefits package and a dedicated medical assistant/driver.
- Salaries will be very competitive with bonus potential.
- Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Nurse Practitionerand Physician Assistantcandidates will allbe considered.
Due to our growth and expansion, we are looking for dedicated compassionate providers who are interested in making a difference in the lives of their less ambulatory patients. If you want to provide better care to your patients while improving your own quality of life, then this is the place for you.
Contact: Neal Fenster