- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 20
- Call Schedule: Shared With the Group
- Sign-On Bonus
- Compensation: Highly Competitive Compensation in the Top 5%
- Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision | Disability | 401k With Match | Potential Tuition Reimbursement | Healthy Living Program | Fitness Center Discounts | Vendor Discounts
- Additional Info: Cincinnati offers its residents suburban, city, downtown, or rural living options | Downtown Cincinnati offers a variety of attractions for the whole family | We have hundreds of restaurants, unique shopping, and a new riverfront area | We are home to two stadiums the Paul Brown Stadium is home to the Cincinnati Bengals and the Great American Ball Park is home to the Cincinnati Reds | We are located 1.5 hours from Louisville, KY, and Columbus, OH, and 2 hours from Indianapolis, IN | TriHealth was established in 1995 and includes five hospitals and more than 130 sites of care located throughout Cincinnati and the surrounding areas
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.