A medical facility in New York City is actively seeking a licensed Hospitalist for a promising position with their growing staff. Working either three 12-hour or four 10-hour shifts per week, the Hospitalist will be responsible for providing care to patients admitted to the hospital through the Emergency Department. This is a great opportunity for a board eligible / certified Hospitalist to gain valuable work experience and further their career at a recognized facility in the Bronx. Apply today!
The Hospitalist position is accompanied with a generous compensation and benefits. Responsibilities include:
- Conducting rounds on patients
- Writing orders and requesting consults
- Discharging some patients
- Providing continued care
- Determining if additional testing is needed and whether a patient should be admitted or discharged
- Following up with patients that have been admitted and are waiting for beds.
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.