A social services organization in New York City is actively seeking a licensed Physician for a promising Assessment position with their growing staff. Seeing an average of 7 to 10 patients per day, the Assessment Physician will be responsible for evaluating employees' work eligibility and health statuses and working with the various teams on case management. This is a great opportunity for a board eligible / certified Assessment Physician to gain valuable work experience and further their career at one of the organization's facilities in Manhattan. Apply today!
The Assessment Physician position is accompanied with a generous compensation and benefits. Responsibilities include:
- Determining work status: employable, employable with limitations, continued case management (90 days hold), not employable for 12 months and eligible for disability
- Evaluating work eligibility status based on labs, EKGs, urinalysis, physical, mental health checks.
- Taking histories, performing physical examinations, reviewing lab results, and making diagnoses
- Reviewing reports from the city referral and or the client's care provider
- Handling other duties, as needed
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.