HEADLINE: Manhattan and Brooklyn, New York City: 100% outpatient. Two Internal Medicine physicians (or one Internist and one Family Medicine physician) needed for a multi-specialty private practice group. They currently have 30-plus physicians (Family Medicine, Internists, and Pediatricians). Each office has two Physician Assistants and one Nurse Practitioner. Work at either Manhattan or Brooklyn office. Monday to Friday. From 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. $ Competitive financial package. Employed.
LOCATION: One Internal Medicine opportunity is located in Manhattan and the second opportunity located in Brooklyn, New York City.
- This privately owned multi-specialty group practice has a Internal Medicine position available in their Manhattan office, and a second Internal Medicine position available in their Brooklyn office. The Brooklyn office is about a 30-minute commute to Manhattan.
- The two Internal Medicine physicians may live wherever she or he chooses to and has many options. (See below for additional information regarding New York City.)
- Two Internal Medicine physicians are needed to join a privately owned multi-specialty group practice.
- These two Internal Medicine positions are both 100% outpatient opportunities! There is no call.
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday only. The hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. There is no weekend work.
- This multi-specialty group practice has more than thirty physicians. They are predominantly family medicine physicians, internists and pediatricians.
- Each office location is staffed with two Physician Assistants and one Nurse Practitioner.
- Office Locations: As stated above, they currently have two Internal Medicine positions available. One is located right in Manhattan. The second opportunity is located in Brooklyn, about thirty minutes from Manhattan.
- The Manhattan office currently has four Internal Medicine physicians. The Brooklyn office currently has two Internal Medicine physicians.
- One Internal Medicine physician will have the option of working at either their Manhattan office facility or their Brooklyn office. There is no running around. She or he will only work at one office.
- This successful multi-specialty group practice was established twelve years ago.
- Their offices are modern and state-of-the-art. They also use an EMR system.
- These excellent Internal Medicine opportunities are due to growth and expansion and trying to meet the demands and needs of their growing community and practice.
- Internal Medicine physicians in training and those already in practice and have work experience will both be strongly considered and are welcome.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE: The two new Inernal Medicine physicians will both be employed by this privately owned multi-specialty group practice. They are offering:
- Competitive base salary for both new graduates and experienced candidates
- Productivity incentive
- Occurrence Malpractice Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid vacation and more!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING NEW YORK CITY:
- NEW YORK CITY (exceeding 8.2 million people) is the most populous city in the United States! A key component to its strength is its diversity.
- As what many people refer to as the “Capital of the World,” New York City offers some of the most sought after real estate. With such prestigious locations including the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, and the Chrysler Building, a New York City business address brings global recognition and respect.
- New York City offers a broad range of educational opportunities to its youth. From public, private, parochial, and non-religious, all types of schooling are available. Their public school system is the largest in the nation. New York City boasts more than 100 institutions of higher learning. From public to private, the college-level and post-graduate learning opportunities are endless!
- The recreational and sporting activities available in New York City are endless, appealing to all ages and ranging from Amusement Parks to the Bronx Zoo.
- With its educated, worldly, resourceful, and motivated population, New Yorkers comprise a city that is second to none! New York is the grandest, most dynamic, sophisticated and diverse city in the world!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.