Large NY/PA health system is seeking to add a new BE/BC Internal Medicine physician for its established outpatient-only practice in Corning, NY!
- Outpatient Internal Medicine, No Inpatients
- Patients are 17 + years, Acute visits, Routine follow-ups, Physicals, Monitor health maintenance, transitional care management (TCM), Patient Centered Medical Home Model (PCMH)
- 5 Full Time Physicians, 2 Mid-level Providers
- 2 + Exam rooms per provider plus private office
- 1 LPN per provider, 3 front desk staff, plus off site dedicated appointment schedulers
- Average # of patients per day – 20 - 25 pts.
- Typical workday is Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Office Based Practice. (Full time of 40 hours per week; four ten hour days may be considered)
- Call Schedule – Call is done by phone only. Call pool is shared with Family Medicine. 1:13
The section of Internal Medicine offers comprehensive services for the diagnosis and treatment of medical disorders. Services include comprehensive health assessment examinations, executive physical examinations, evaluation of multiple organ system disorders, and early detection and prevention of disease. Consultations are encouraged. A Residency Program in Internal Medicine is offered.
- Employed position offering a competitive salary and full benefits!
- Paid vacation, CME time and allowance
Corning, NY is located within an easy commute of major cities of the northeast – Rochester, Buffalo, Niagara Falls, Toronto (Ontario, Canada), Philadelphia, and New York City…all are within 2 to 4 hour’s drive.
- Three regional airports are nearby with direct flights to Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia, and Orlando, FL. In addition two large international airports are nearby.
- Elmira/Corning Regional Airport - 10 minutes away
- Ithaca/Tompkins Regional Airport – 45 minutes northeast
- Binghamton Regional Airport – 1-1/2 hours east
- Greater Rochester International Airport – 1-1/2 hours northwest
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport – 2-1/2 hours northwest
- Excellent schools. Affordable housing. Low cost-of-living. Safe place to raise a family.
- 20 miles south of the Finger Lakes Region with a multitude of lakes, waterfalls, wineries and amazing four-season recreation.
- Area renowned for maple products (syrup, sugar, candy), wine, dairy, apple and corn production.
- Corning Inc. is the area’s largest employer with four major branches: consumer electronics, mobile emissions control, telecommunications and life sciences. The company’s products include glass substrates for LCD televisions, computer monitors and laptops; ceramic substrates and filters for mobile emission control systems; optical fiber, cable hardware and other equipment for telecommunications networks; optical biosensors used in drug research; and other advanced optics and specialty glass products for the semiconductor, aerospace, defense, and metrology industries. And, of course, it’s the birth place of the revolutionary “Gorilla Glass”.