Traditional Internal Medicine position - Within One Hour of Buffalo and Erie
A private practice group is adding an Internist to join 2 others at an existing clinic site.
- They have a salary offer of $200k plus depending on experience with a full benefit package.
- This is to replace a retiring physician
- This clients group has a total of 30 physicians and 18 advanced practiceproviders with offices at different clinic locations in western NY. Work out of one location although this group has 6 total sites.
- The site they are looking to fill has an advanced practice providerand three PCP's.
- They seek an additional Internist to join 2 others, with shared call coverage of 1-4 weekdays and 1-5 weekends.
- Stable health care organization offers a competitive starting salary, comprehensive benefits package, and incentive plan.
- Client will look at both H-1 and J-1 candidates for 2015
This community has a population of close to 12k and a New York University. They are nestled among the vineyards of Western New York's northern Chautauqua County, this is a community deeply rooted and growing. This village of classic elegance and contemporary delight boasts a history rich in firsts, a progressive present in which its classic past is carefully preserved, quaint shops, quiet streets, friendly people, and a care for the casual visitor that makes the village a perfect day-trip or vacation destination.
Contact: Neal Fenster