- Join over 1600 physicians supporting this patient-focused culture of care
- A variety of practice settings and locations available within the service area
- Outpatient-based arrangements offering great support services and administration
- Employment model which provides base salary, bonus program and benefits including access to student loan relief
- Many locations offer adjunct teaching options via University at Buffalo including medical resident rotations within clinics
As the second largest metropolitan area in New York State (population over 1.5 million within Erie County), Buffalo has undergone a remarkable transformation in recent years, from a redeveloped waterfront and vibrant neighborhoods to a burgeoning craft beer scene and over $1 billion in new investment. Visit seven Frank Lloyd Wright structures, stroll through Frederick Law Olmsted parks and experience the Albright-Knox Art Gallery. Love sports? Catch a Bills, Sabres or Bisons game. And, don&'t forget to check out Niagara Falls. (Yes, that Niagara Falls!) For past residents and native Buffalonians who have not been back in a while, come see what your home town can offer you now...all the familiar settings which are more beautiful than ever and will surely surpass your expectations!
A multitude of education opportunities await you, from private and public primary and secondary schools, to multiple collegiate options including University at Buffalo (offering medical/ dental/pharmacy/nursing and other professional programs), Buffalo State College and other private four-year colleges. From family fun, festivals and events to restaurants, nature, recreation and nightlife...you&'ll have plenty to choose from in Buffalo Niagara.
For additional details, please contact:
Contact: Neal Fenster