Internal Medicine Outpatient - Opening South Central New York
Outpatient Internal Medicine positions to join five full-time physicians and two advanced practitioners.
- Competitive salary and great benefits package.
- Patients are 17+ years, acute visits, routine follow-ups, physicals, monitor health maintenance, nursing home patients
- Twoexam rooms per provider in this private office per provider, oneLPN per provider and four front desk staff
- Average 20-25 patients per day - no inpatients
- Typical workday is Monday -Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.Evening hours (shared with Family Medicine) from7pm- 5pm (approx. twice a month).
- Call schedule - 1:15, by phone only.
- Internal Medicine Residency program based in our main location in Sayre, PA - academically inclined physicians can travel to the main campus (30 min) to work with the residents.
- MD/DO - BC/BE Internal Medicine (BE would be expected to become BC)
Rochester, Buffalo, Niagara Falls, Toronto (Ontario, Canada), Philadelphia, and New York City...all are within 2 to 4-1/2 hour&'s drive.Three regional airports are nearby with easy connections to New York City, Boston, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and Orlando.The community has excellent schools, affordable housing and a low cost-of-living. This is a safe place to raise a family. The city is an annual host to the LPGA (Ladies Professional Golf Association) tour.30 miles south of the Finger Lakes Region with a multitude of lakes, waterfalls, wineries and amazing four-season recreation. This area is renowned for maple products (syrup, sugar & candy), wine, dairy, apple and corn production.
Contact: Neal Fenster