A growing healthcare organization is currently seeking a licensed Family Medicine and/or Internal Medicine Physician for a promising position with their growing medical staff. In this role, the Family Medicine / Internal Medicine Physician will be responsible for providing medical care in line with training and experience to patients at facilities, hospitals and community sites. This is a fantastic opportunity for a board eligible / certified Physician to gain valuable work experience and further their career with at an established facility in New York City.
The Family Medicine / Internal Medicine Physician will be responsible for:
- Collecting, recording, and maintaining patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results
- Comprehensive recording of work-up activities, diagnostic findings, medical plans, and treatment follow up
- Ordering, interpreting and evaluating diagnostic tests as appropriate
- Prescribing or administering treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury
- Addressing patient questions and concerns as appropriate
- Participating in multidisciplinary case reviews and provide clinical input as needed
- Referring patients to medical specialists or other practitioners when necessary
- Preparing government or organizational reports which may include birth, death, and disease statistics, workforce evaluations, or medical status of individuals
- Making relevant infectious disease reports to required agencies
- Assisting in community outreach and other programs concerning prevention or treatment of injury or illness
- Providing weekend coverage as needed
Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our clients for an interview.