Lea Regional Medical center is a 250-bed facility that serves southeastern New Mexico and the west Texas region. This location offers gliding, golfing, lakes and rivers, high school and college sports, and many more. We are just three miles west of the Texas Panhandle.
Opportunity to join an existing group in an outpatient only setting
- Skills with scopes and procedures welcomed
- Staff and equipped office available
- Supportive medical staff and administrative team
- Hospitalist provide 24/7 coverage
- Spanish Speaking skills is a plus
Board certification or board eligibility with certification in process is required.
Comprehensive compensation package could include:
- Employment and benefits including 401k
- Commencement bonus
- Possible medical education debt assistance
- CME/Relocation Allowance
Visa Assistance Available
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters. Thank you.