Internal Medicine - Outpatient - Southeastern New Mexico
Internal Medicine employed outpatient only opportunity for candidates looking in the southeast part of New Mexico about an hour from Carlsbad.
- Busy medical community welcomes and supports new physicians
- Trained staff and fully equipped office waiting for you
- Supportive medical staff and administrative team
- Strong hospitalist program that offers 24/7 coverage
- Board certification or board eligibility with certification in process is required.
- Compensation - commensurate with experience
- Excellent benefits package includingcommencement bonus, assistance with medical education debt,CME expenses and relocation assistance
Lea Regional Medical Center is located in Hobbs, NM, in the southeastern corner of New Mexico, just three miles west of the Texas Panhandle.The 250-bed facility serves southeastern New Mexico and the west Texas region.The hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission and provides services including Inpatient and Outpatient Surgery, Labor & Delivery, Pediatrics, Physical Therapy, Imaging Services including CT Scan, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Bone Densitometry and Ultrasound, Sports Medicine, Emergency Services, Women's Services, Rehabilitation Services, Mental Health Unit (Adult), Occupational Medicine and Gastroenterology
Contact: Neal Fenster